Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay cruise on Marguerite Garden (L, D)
08:00AM: Private car and driver will pick you up at your hotel, start a 3.5 hours drive through the Red River Delta to Ha Long City. Comfort stop en route for photos and coffee (by your own) before arriving to Ha Long City.
12:00 Arrive at Bai Chay Wharf
12:30 Transfers by tender to our Junk– enjoy Welcome Drink. Receive cruise briefing, check in to cabins and begin cruise
13:15 Lunch - Deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu is served while cruising to Ha Long Bay.
14:45 Arrive at the Amazing Cave area. Walk up the 100 steps to the entrance of the cave and tour on foot for approximately 45 minutes.
16:00 Visiting to Ti Top Island. (Soi Sim Island) It’s time for swimming, relaxing on the beach or climbing the steps to the top of the mountain for fantastic views.
17:30 Happy hours. Buy 2 get 1 free, served with Garlic bread.
18:30 Enjoy Cooking Class with crispy spring rolls
19:30 Dinner is served
20:30 Evening activities include: Film entertainment at the dining room, board games and playing cards, squid fishing with our crew and massage services are available
23:00 End of program for Day One
Overnight onboard Marguerite Garden
Day 2: HalongBay DiscoveryonMarguerite Garden ( B, L, D )
06:45 Start your day with Taichi exercise and photo hunt
07:15Coffee, tea and light breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
08:15Transfer to a Day Boat and begin to cruise to Lan Ha Bay
09:00 Explore the Dark Cave and Bright Cave by Kayaking
11:00 Back to the Day Boat for relaxing, sun bathing on sundeck
12:00 A multi-course lunch will be served mid-day with seafood and grills
13:00 Cruise further to the Ba Trai Dao which is most secluded and untouched area if the weather permits
14:00 Swimming, sunbathing on the small ambiance beaches or discover around this area by kayaking
15:30 Visiting Pearl Farm village. You will have chance to interact with local fishersto know how they get the high quality pearls from mussel
17:00 Return to main boat. Relaxing and Enjoy the rest of the day on board
Overnight onboard Marguerite Garden
Day 3: Halong bay - Hanoi ( B, L )
06:45 Wake up early in the morning for Taichi exercise on the Sundeck
07:15 Coffee, tea and light breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
08:00 Visiting the Tunnel Cave by the rowing boat or the kayak (Optional)
09:30 Upon return to the boat take time to freshen up and please check out of cabins. Leave your heavy luggage outside of the cabins
10:00 Take part in Fruit Carving Flower Class with our Master Chefs
11:00 Enjoy lunch Set Menu served in the dining room while enjoy the bay scenery as we
approach the pier
12:00 Transfer by tender to the pier. The car and driver will pick up you, transfer back Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi. End of tour.
Cost in USD per person based on sharing double / twin cabin from 1stMay 2014 – 30th Sep. 2014
Cost in USD per person based on sharing double / twin cabin from 1st Oct 2014 and 31st Dec 2014
• 3 days Marguerite Garden Cruise as stated
• 2 nights in double/twin private cabin – sharing boat on Marguerite Garden Cruise
• Round Trip private transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles from Hanoi
• English speaking guide on boat
• 03 lunches, 02 dinner and 02 breakfast on board
• Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
• Onboard Insurance
• Government taxes & Service charges
• English speaking guide escort from Hanoi
• Pre and post trip
• Personal travel insurance
• Peak surcharge at 15usd per adult and 8usd per child from 5 to 12 years old for Christmas on 24th Dec, New Year on 31st Dec
• Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills, Spa
• Tips and gratuities
• Children reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum of 2 adults and only 1 child maximum per cabin
• Children under 5 years old: FOC if sharing cabin with parents without extra bed
• Children from 5 to below 12 years old: sharing cabin with 02 adults will be charged 50% of adult rate. If sharing cabin with 01 adult, charge 75% of the adult rate
• 02 children under 12 years sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate