Warmly welcome to all my dear customers!
Firstly, we would like to introduce about our company.The name of Vietviewtravel has a very special meaning.
In other words, it is an idea of the leader's Vietviewtravel and her a good friend who love traveling and realize a lot of charming tourist attractions in many countries, especially Vietnam.More...
Hotline 24/7: +84 912891234
How to get Vietnam Visa on arrival?
For Vietnam Visa, we can get the visa upon arrival for you. This is,of course the easiest way to obtain Vietnam visa without having to spend too much time at the embassies or consulates in your place.You just send us your passport copy 6 months validity at least via email or fax. Receiving your passport copy, we will get the Letter of Approval for the visa for you.
1/ . VISA UPON ARRIVAL (THE EASIEST WAY)
For the visa to Vietnam, you can get it at Vietnam embassy or consulate at your place in advance by yourself or if you request, we can get the visa upon arrival for you. This is of course the easiest way to obtain Vietnam visa without having to spend too much time at the embassies or consulates in your place. We can apply for you to get a visa upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat Airport (Ho Chi Minh City), at Danang airport or Noi Bai international airport (Hanoi).
a/ Requirement and procedure are as follows:
You just send us your passport copy 6 months validity at least via email or fax
b/ How it work
• Receiving your passport copy, we will get the Letter of Approval for the visa for you with 10 USD fee/person for single visa, 15 USD fee for multiple visa. This Invitation Letter is provided by Vietnamese Immigration Department. It normally takes us 3 working days, in urgent case the process takes only 1 to 2 working days. After approved, we will fax or send you a copy of Approval letter via email.
Receiving it, you just:
• Print out the copies of the Letter of Approval we send you
• Prepare 02 passport sized pictures (4*6cm)
• Prepare $45US (for single visa), $65US (for multiple visa) per person by cash for visa stamping fee (paid by yourself upon arrival )
• Check your passport and Letter again to make sure your passport is valid at least six months as well as all the information in the visa approval letter is correct as they appear on your passport.
• Take the letter with you to show the Airlines when boarding the plane from the departure airport. And when you arrive in the Vietnam international Airport (Noi Bai airport in Hanoi, Tan Son Nhat airport in Hochiminh city, or Danang airport in Danang city), give the customs at the airport Letter, pictures, cash for stamping fee upon their request, then you can entry Vietnam.
2/ CITIZENS FROM BELOW COUNTRIES IS EXEMPTING FOR VIETNAM VISA
• Staying not more than 30 days: for citizens of Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Laos.
• Staying not more than 15 days: for citizens of Japan and South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland.
3/ IMPORTANT NOTE
• If you enter and exit Vietnam for more than one times, you must process a multiple entry visa: For example, you visit Vietnam then you travel to Cambodia and back to Vietnam for few days, you must have a multiple entry visa beforehand.
• A single entry Vietnam tourist visa is valid for the period of 30 days, so If your trip is delayed or extended over 30 days, it is necessary to extend visa or apply another visa if your original visa is not valid for your new dates of travel.